- A child’s cotton, Japanese jinbei set; comprising wrap over top and shorts. Jinbei are summer wear but are also good as pyjamas.
- Kamen Rider (Kamen Raidā / Masked Rider) is a tokusatsu superhero television series and weekly science fiction manga, created by manga artist Shotaro Ishinomori.
- Traditional Japanese, children’s clothes are worn with a tuck stitched into the outside of the shoulders, as you can see on this jinbei top. You see it on their jinbei, kid’s kimonos etc.
- Bought in Japan, not sure if made in Japan or in China but it is traditional Japanese clothing
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sleeve seam to sleeve seam 35cm
Sleeve end to Sleeve end 65cm
Across back under arms, from side seam to side seam 41.5cm
Rise (waist to crotch) 23.5cm
Waist unstretched 24cm
Waist fully stretched 35.5cm