- A taiko musuba (square knot), 2 part Nagoya type obi. Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- A 2 part tsuke (pre-tied) cho cho musubi obi. Cho cho musubi means bow knot (representing a butterfly) and is a popular way of tying a hanhaba obi for casual wear with yukata kimonos.
- This type of obi does not require a makura pad.
- The sash is one piece, the knot is the other
- Obi should not be washed
- Made and bought in Japan
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sash 170cm long x 20deep
Bow 32cm wide
Obi are one-size-fits-all items
Green & Yellow 2 Part Bow Obi