- Due to weight, this would be sent by courier, e.g Hermes, rather than Royal Mail's Parcel Force, as Parcelforce's prices for this weight, roughly 5 kilos, are simply ridiculous and unaffordable
- A slightly creamy white, silk uchikake kimono, with gosho guruma (Imperial carriages) and kiku (chrysanthemum) design. Lots of lavish embroidery.
- It has a glorious, red lining
- Magnificent as a hanging displayand ideal for stage wear
- Made in and bought from Japan
- Type: An uchikake kimono. Uchikakes are wedding kimonos, worn open, rather like a spectacular coat, over the bride’s wedding kakeshita kimono and obi. Uchikake are worn trailing on the
top of page