- A girl's 2 part tsukure (pre-tied) cho cho musubi obi. Cho cho musubi means butterfly bow rear knot and is a popular way of tying a hanhaba obi for casual wear, especial when worn with yukata kimonos.
- This type of obi does not require a makura pad.
- The sash is one piece, the knot is the other
- Obi should not be washed
- Made and bought in Japan
- Most obi, including pre-shaped taiko knot obi, require an obijime and obiage to hold the rear knot in place, which are always bought separately. With a taiko knot style obi, an obi makura (obi bustle pad) is usually worn inside the knot too
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sash 29 cm deep. I cannot open it out to measure length but it is likely to be about 118cm long
Bow 35 cm wide