- A men’s pure silk, hand tailored, montsuki kimono and haori ensemble.
- Awase (lined)
- This looks very stylish worn with a long sleeved sweater or tee shirt under it, the ends of the sleeves showing at the wrists
- An itsutsu mon ensemble, which means each garment has 5 mon (crests), which makes it suitable for wearing at the most formal occasions.
- Made from beautiful habutae silk.
- Due to the weight of this ensemble, it may be sent by courier, e.g Evri, instead of ParcelForce, whose prices are prohibitively high
Sleeve end to sleeve end 128cm
Sleeve seam to sleeve seam (yuki) 64.5cm
Sleeve depth 50.5cm
Sleeve end to sleeve end 122cm
Sleeve seam to sleeve seam (yuki) 65cm
Sleeve depth 51cm
Pure Silk, with kimono lined in indigo cotton, haori lined in silk.
Awashe (lined) kimono Men’s montsuki formal wear garments
Made from exquisite habutae silk. Kimono lined in indigo dyed cotton. Haori has a shoulder lining.