- A 2 part tsuke (pre-tied) cho cho musubi obi. Cho cho musubi means bow knot (representing a butterfly) and is a popular way of tying a hanhaba obi for casual wear with yukata kimonos.
- This type of obi does not require a makura pad.
- The sash is one piece, the knot is the other
- Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- Obi should not be washed
- Made and bought in Japan
- Most obi, including pre-shaped taiko knot obi, require an obijime and obiage to hold the rear knot in place, which are always bought separately. With a taiko knot style obi, an obi makura (obi bustle pad) is usually worn inside the knot too
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sash 170cm long x 20deep
Bow 32cm wide
Obi are pretty much one-size-fits-all items
2 Part Red & Yellow Bow Obi