- Stretchy, deep elastic belt
- Synthetic leather lace-up panel
- Velcro fastening at rear
Depth - elastic 12cm and deepest front points 19.5cm
Fits from size 8 to size 12
Deep Stretchy Belt - Pink
- All kimono need a sash of some kind, traditionally an obi, but, if casually worn as robes, a quick and easy way to hold them closed is with a belt. A tie belt or elastic belt is especially quick and easy to put on.
- Haori are not traditionally worn with an obi or sash but they do look fantastic when cinched in at the waist with a belt and worn with contemporary western world clothing.
- If using a belt to hold a kimono closed, it is best to be a belt that is not too narrow but a haori looks good with any width of belt.