- A child’s, cotton, Japanese jinbei set; comprising wrap over top and shorts. Anpanman pattern.
- Fits child around three years old but please judge fit by measurements given, as there is no age on the label.
- Anpanman is a Japanese picture book series written by Takashi Yanase. It is the anime adaptation Soreike! Anpanman (Let's Go! Anpanman) and one of the most popular anime series among young children in Japan. Anpanman battles with Baikinman and helps the people of the town. He always goes on patrol in the area around the house of Uncle Jam. Anpanman is a symbol of justice. Most of the main characters are based on types of bread popular in Japan: anpan is a bread roll filled with red bean paste, another character is Shokupan, a Japanese milk bread, another is Currypan, a popular bread roll filled with curry and so on.
- Jinbei are summer wear but are also good as pyjamas.
- Traditional Japanese, children’s clothes are always worn with a tuck stitched into the outside of the shoulders, as you can see on this jinbei top. You see it on their jinbei, kid’s kimonos etc.
Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sleeve seam to sleeve seam 32cm
Sleeve end to Sleeve end 55cm
Across back under arms, from side seam to side seam 37.5cm
Rise (waist to crotch) 21.5cm
Waist unstretched 21cm
Waist fully stretched 33cm
Bought in Japan, not sure if made in Japan but it is traditional Japanese clothing