- A pair of rare, limited edition, Reebok koi nobori trainers / sneakers. These shoes were brought out by Reebok for a limited time only and are no longer available. I have searched all over to find a larger sized pair for me but have there are just none available
- One photo below shows the range of colours that Reebok brought out, the pair for sale here is the black
- Soft leather, with towelling inside
- I bought these in the desperate hope that they would fit me, although I knew they were a size smaller than I take. I loved them so much that I ordered them just in case, as I knew I was getting the last pair and would not find them again. The only other place that had them, just two pairs left and neither in my size, was a shop in Japan, though they are gone now too.
- The design of these trainers is based on Japanese koi nobori, giant carp banner windsocks that are hung up high outdoors in Japan to celebrate boy’s day; you can see examples of koi nobori in a photo below.
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Excellent – Unused and in original box (box a little dented)
women’s size UK 3 / EUR 35.5 / US 5.5 / Japan 22.5cm
I hoped they would fit me, a UK 3.5 - 4 but they are too snug and the straps didn’t wrap all the way over at my ankles, so they will fit no bigger than the sizes above