- Stretchy, elastic belt with oriental knot studded with gemstones. Fastens at rear, with knot at front
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Fits from size 8 to size 12
Oriental Knot Black Elastic Belt
- All kimono need a sash of some kind, traditionally an obi, but, if casually worn as robes, a quick and easy way to hold them closed is with a belt. A tie belt or elastic belt is especially quick and easy to put on.
- Haori are not traditionally worn with an obi or sash but they do look fantastic when cinched in at the waist with a belt and worn with contemporary western world clothing.
- If using a belt to hold a kimono closed, it is best to be a belt that is not too narrow but a haori looks good with any width of belt.