- A brand new kaku obi
- Traditional, navy blue and white stripes
- 50% cotton & 50% polyester. A firm weave
- Tying instructions at the bottom of this site's Information Page 3
- Made in and bought from Japan
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Men's New Kaku Obi
Kaku obi are obi for men, more formal than heko obi, so not just for indoor wear. They are most often tied in a clamb knot.
Kaku obi are narrower than women's obi and are worn pulled slightly lower at the front than at the back, to low on the tummy.