- A child’s, cotton, Japanese jinbei set; comprising wrap-over top and shorts. 100% cotton. Jinbei are summer wear but are also good as pyjamas.
- The design is the Hanshin Tigers, a Japanese, professional baseball team formed in 1936, originally as the Ōsaka Tigers, The Hanshin Tigers won 11-7 against the New York Yankees at the Tokyo Dome in 2004
- Traditional Japanese, children’s clothes are always worn with a tuck stitched into the outside of the shoulders, as you can see on this jinbei top. You see it on their jinbei, kid’s kimonos etc.
- Bought in Japan, not sure if made in Japan or in China but it is traditional Japanese clothing
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Length from shoulder to hem 38cm
Underarm width from side seam to side seam 31.5cm (adjustable to some extent as it wraps over and ties closed)
Sleeve end to sleeve end 60cm (+ 6cm if traditional shoulder tucks removed)
Waist from side seam to side seam - fully stretched 39cm, unstretched 22.5cm
Rise (waist to crotch) 25cm