- A child’s jinbei wrap top; dotted with cute little gosho ningyo (Imperial dolls).
- Traditional Japanese, children’s clothes are always worn with a tuck stitched into the outside of the shoulders, as you can see on this jinbei top. You see it on their jinbei, kid’s kimonos etc.
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Excellent - unused
- Length from shoulder to hem 45cm
- Underarm width from side seam to side seam 30cm (adjustable to some extent as it wraps over and ties closed) with 4cm overlap
- Sleeve end to sleeve end 57cm
- Sleeve seam to sleeve seam 30cm (+ 5cm if traditional shoulder tucks removed)