- A men's pre tied kaku obi, easy to put on, no complicated tying.
- Velcro fastening. Pre tied clam knot
- Made in and bought from Japan
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. The colour in the photos and descriptions is a guide only
Excellent - unused
- One size item
- Obihaba (the part of the obi that goes around the waist):
- length 243 cm x width 11 cm
- Musubi (knot part): 25 cm
Diamond Line Grey Pre-Tied Kaku Obi
Kaku obi are obi for men, more formal than heko obi, so not just for indoor wear. They are most often tied in a clamb knot.
Kaku obi are narrower than women's obi and are worn pulled slightly lower at the front than at the back, to low on the tummy.