- Jyuzu Buddhist rosary beads. Agate - natural stone. Jyuzu (meaning counting beads, for counting repetitions of a mantra) are also known as Nenju (thought beads).
- These have beautiful markings
- I may have two sizes of agate bead rosaries, these have the smaller beads - see last photo for comparison
- Some pictures have two views of them, note that one set would be received.
- Made and bought in Japan
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only.
Condition: Excellent - unused
Approx. 15.5cm bead loop length, 10.5cm long tassels, 26.5 total length.