- A taiko musuba (square knot), 2 part Nagoya type obi. Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- A tsukure (pre-tied), taiko knot, nagoya obi. In a lovely blue, with orchids and touches of glinting gold
- This obi comes complete with its own makura (obi bustle pad).
- Made and bought in Japan
- Most obi, including two-part, pre-shaped taiko knot obi, require an obijime and obiage to hold the rear knot in place, both of which are always bought separately. With a taiko knot style obi, an obi makura (obi bustle pad) is worn inside the knot too, to pad it out at the top, though a few two-part taiko obis have a makura already inside the knot, however, most don’t. One can buy actual obiage, obijime and makura or one can improvise with these items
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Excellent - unused
Rear knot section 29.5cm wide x 33.5cm deep
Sash 14.5cm deep x 130cm
Blue 2 Part Obi