- A lovely, black 2-part obi, with woven rokkakkei and ryu sui (hexagon and flowing water) design.
- If you have ever considered stencilling an obi, this would be ideal for that.
- A taiko musuba (square knot), 2 part Nagoya type obi. Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- Silk-like synthetic textile
- Made and bought in Japan
- Some foxing on the packaging
- Obi should not be washed
- Type: Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi. Designed to be much easier to put on than a standard obi.
- Most obi, including pre-shaped taiko knot obi, require an obijime and obiage to hold the rear knot in place, which are always bought separately. With a taiko knot style obi, an obi makura (obi bustle pad) is usually worn inside the knot too. Some tsukuri obi come with the makura included, most do not.
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only.
Excellent - unused