- Harajuku style, Totoro tights (pantyhose). These tights are designed to look like over-the-knee socks and look especially great with short skirts or shorts. Totoro (also known as big Totoro) is the larger than life, grey character from the great anime film, "My Neighbour Totoro", by Studio Ghibli, and the white one on the ankle is Chibi Totoro.
- "My Neighbour Totoro" information.
- Wikipedia's "My Neighbour Totoro" information.
- Tights like these are very popular in Japan's Harajuku fashion district. Harajuku is the common name for the area around Harajuku Station in Tokyo, Japan. Every Sunday, people dressed in a variety of styles including visual kei, gothic lolita, and decora, plus cosplayers spend the day socializing in Harajuku. The fashion styles there rarely conform to one particular style and are usually a mesh of many. Harajuku is also a fashion capital of the world, renowned for its unique street fashion. Many prominent designers and fashion ideas have sprung from Harajuku and incorporated themselves into other fashions throughout the world.
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only