- A 2 part tsuke (pre-tied) cho cho musubi obi. Cho cho musubi means bow knot (representing a butterfly) and is a popular way of tying a hanhaba obi for casual wear with yukata kimonos.
- This type of obi does not require a makura pad.
- The sash is one piece, the knot is the other
- The sash is tied round the waist, then the rear section is held in place by slotting the hook behind the sash and tying its ties round the front and tucking them beneath the sash
- Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- Obi should not be washed
- Made and bought in Japan
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Obi are pretty much one-size-fits-all items
2 Part Teal & Red Bow Obi