- A taiko musuba (square knot), 2 part Nagoya type obi. Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- A pre-tied, 2 part, taiko musuba (square knot) obi, with karakasa (oiled paper umbrella) design.
- Known as a tsukuri obi, tsuke obi or easy obi.
- Obi should not be washed
- Made and bought in Japan
- Most obi, including pre-shaped taiko knot obi, require an obijime and obiage to hold the rear knot in place, which are always bought separately. With a taiko knot style obi, an obi makura (obi bustle pad) is usually worn inside the knot too
- Please be aware that different monitors display colour slightly differently. Therefore the colour in the photos and description is a guide only
Sash 157cm long x 15.5deep
Bow 31cm wide
Obi are pretty much one-size-fits-all items
2 Part Obi Parasols on Red